Now Hiring: Seasonal Associates (May to September)
Who We Are
We’re a new bike rental company and love what we do. We’re passionate about providing exceptional riding experiences for tourists and locals. Bermuda is so easy to love and we want people to get excited about riding bikes to capture its beauty. We currently rent bikes out of our St. George's location and will be adding a Dockyard location in May of 2016. We rent classic and modern bikes to provide a more authentic feel in seeing the island.
You’ll do a variety of tasks, including:
– processing bike rentals
– fitting customers to bikes and explaining how their bikes work
– explaining rules of the road and safe biking techniques
– suggesting great bike routes
– giving personal recommendations and tours
– answering phone calls and emails
– basic bike maintenance (don’t worry, we’ll train you)
– various projects
– Open and close shop
Our associates are paid hourly and earn a share of the profits. Total hours up to 30 hours per week.
- Review of applications will begin April 11th and continue until hiring. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Parent and third-party applications are not accepted.
- Great opportunity for exceptional high school students/college students
- Committed to hiring Bermudians
- Business opens May 1, 2016